Louvre windows are built with glass blades that can be tilted between open and closed positions via a handle that controls a series of blades simultaneously, an updated design means that modern Louvre windows operate easily and seal up reasonably well for energy performance. Louvre Windows provide excellent air flow when opened and also offer uninterrupted views when the Blades are closed. Aspect’s Louvre Window systems are available as manual and fully automated to suit a range of applications
Sizes And Details
- Standard sizes are available.
- Special sizes can be built upon request.
- We use and recommend ‘Breezway’ Louvre galleries installed into Our timber window frames.
- Wide range of Powder coat colours for galleries.
- Constraints on widths apply.
- Timber Screen
- Aluminium Screen
- Maximum width for 102mm blades is: 700.
- Maximum width for 152mm blades is: 850.
- Multiple Galleries will be required to achieve certain widths.
- ‘Breezway Powerlouvre’ motorised system available
- Extendable control rod available for our of reach windows
- available as single glazed only
- High performance glass available and recommended for Energy Rating.
- Obscure glass options available
- available in Paint Grade, Stain Grade and Primed Victorian Ash/Hardwood.
- available in Standard Grade and Select Grade Blackbutt at special request.