Aspect Windows offer an in house priming service for our windows and doors. with an estimated 70 percent of our product going to buildings where the windows will be painted we think that it is important to be able to provide this service to our customers, it is particularly beneficial as we are able to apply the coating to areas of the window before it is completed, for example into the glazing rebates before glass and silicone is applied.
High-Quality Primed Timber Windows and Doors
- Waterbased Industrial Primer
- Tannin blocking
- Interior/Exterior use
- Non Hazardous
- Light Tan Colour
- Quality product made by a reputable manufaturer
- Temporary/short term protection from weather
- Apply finish coats within 2 weeks for best results
- Must be finish coated within 3 months of delivery to site otherwise warranty is voided.
- Sanding and prep work required for best results.
- Not to be used as finish coat.
- Contact your local paint professional for information on recommended top coating systems.