The standard hinged door is as basic as doors come. This is what everyone thinks of when you say the word ‘door’. Typically Hinged doors or ‘French Door’s are a simple and cost effective way of creating a functional and smooth transition from inside living to your outdoor space.
Sizes And Details:
- available in almost any shape and size you can imagine. Generally sizes from 2100 to 2400 are deemed to be standard, however anything up to 3000 tall are able to be manufactured at special request. Door panels will range from 33 to 45mm thick depending on their purpose and glass requirements.
- Door Frames and doors are supplied individually, any hinges and locksets supplied and fitted by the purchaser.
- available with large bottom rails
- available with colonial bars/glazing bars
- available with solid timber panels or ply panels with decorative moulding.
- door panels over 2340 high are not covered by warranty against warping.
- recommend the use of light reflecting, gloss paint in light colours to reduce risk of warping.
- available in Paint Grade, Stain Grade and Primed Victorian Ash/Hardwood.
- available in Standard Grade and Select Grade Blackbutt at special request.
- available as single glazed and double glazed.
- available with Bevelled Glass